Thursday, September 11, 2008

Celebratory Lunch











After our G&R we went out to lunch at Song Ngu with the Catalyst and Eurekaz gang. The restaurant was really nice, and despite Sam's decision to grace us with one of his first poops (requiring a 2-person change in a tiny bathroom), it was a wonderful celebration. Picture 267: A yummy salad we ate with shrimp chips269: Some grilled fish270: (from left) a spicy shrimp dish, some green veggie, a fish soup, and (my personal favorite) fried tofu with chili sauce.268: Minh and Magali from Catalyst

2 comments:

vi0linista said...

Ok...now I just want to hold Sam and eat the food as well. In turn, I also volunteer to change the poopy diapers as I don't mind doing it for Nico. I'm so glad you guys are having so much fun :) Maria, William and Nico

LaLa said...

YUM!!!! I am so looking forward to eating :)